Production 3- FIlm date
Unfortunately, I was admitted into the hospital for almost a week so we were unable to film one day. I was not in contact with anyone, so I was unable to contact Genesis to continue working on the project. I had to take time to focus on my recovery also before I jumped back into my schoolwork. Then our lead character was in direct contact with someone who had contracted Covid-19. We have to wait for her to get tested before we can start filming. While we wait, I am trying to organize our filming schedule better so we know exactly what scenes we are filming when we have a chance. If our lead tests positives, we will have to find someone else to be our lead because she will have to be quarantined for two weeks.
The first scenes we will be filming will be at my house. Genesis has obtained the equipment we need to film: the steady-cam and the microphone. The prop that we still need is the pregnancy test which is not hard to buy. I will be using my college acceptance letters in the film for Siobhan to carry to the main table. To make sure the mise en scene has the right feel I need to clean the house according to how the mother would clean it in the film. I want to have a messy table with some Christmas presents to show the time of the year.
Comments
Post a Comment